Monday, December 29, 2008

#197- Birthday Party #1!

Well this lucky girl gets "3" parties. I did not plan it this way, just so you know. I have a party planned for saturday. It's going to be a cute little princess party. Nothing to big just a couple of friends. I just wanted to put something on for her cause she now realizes her birthday is here, party #3.
Well at my parents house we always have a birthday dinner with all of the family. It usually turns into a party, party #1.
My Mother-in-law said last week she wanted to have a "little" party at her house also, party #2, tonight.
So here are some photos from party #1!
sidenote: Dadda makes the cakes around here, cause Momma is no baker!


1 comment:

Ande said...

Three already, does that mean she'll be in Sunbeams? Wow. kenny doesn't know yet, but they decided to let me stay with their class,so I'll sill be teaching him. Yeah. Looks like a fun party, have fun with the other 2.