Well I have so much to post about but just no time. I've been so busy hosting(family), sewing, and reading.
I finally did it! I finished Twilight! It took me a week. Now I'm on to the second book. It's so good! I can't stop reading. My son is just finished the 3rd. I'm jealous! Now I need to take him to see the movie. Not complaining. I don't mind seeing it for a 3rd time! Did I already tell you how my hubby took me to see it again?
This is such a good read!
I have pics to post soon of Thanksgiving. Stay tuned!
3 comments:
yeah, you finished it!!! I just started the 4th one. How is the quilting coming????
I so miss you guys! It looks like pie making was fun. I have been sick, so I am a blog slacker, but I did post today since I can't work until Monday...Love you guys and Happy late Thanksgiving!
Its good to see your blog and know you guys are ok. Your family is cute. When Marks parents get back from there mission we will be up to Cali again. It would be nice to come see you sometime.
Post a Comment