
Well 2009 is finally here! Are you ready to start the new year? I'm more than ready! There are so many things I want to do;
*I'm going to take a quilting class
*More sewing projects (goal-make a purse & lil' dress)
*Get back on an exercise routine (goal-15lbs)
*enjoy my kids more
*Just have some fun!
Really that's all I want, is to enjoy every minute I have with my family!
Okay so what are some of your goals, resolutions or new challenges? Leave me a comment and be entered into the giveaway! The winner will get a choice of hairbows, potholders or a crayon roll made by yours truly! Your choice, your choice of color and/or season also. Who doesn't want that?
I'll keep the contest open till Sunday evening and then we'll draw a name. Good luck and have a Happy New Year!
Now onto making some tamales and getting ready for a 3rd birthday party!
6 comments:
Happy new year!!!
Great goals!!
My goal is to be the best me I can be..
Also to be come a fabouless cook and baker.
My goal is to lose baby weight, put in a garden, excersise everyday for at least 15 min, start presents/make them and to read the BoM all the way through. I think the last one will be my hardest one. See you Sunday.
Your such a great person Raych.
If I was to set goal, which I should do it would be to lose all this baby weight (all 30 extra pounds) and be a better mom.
Sam.
Happy New Year to you too. Man, I don't really set new goals at the start of the New Year...but I guess if I had to it would be to try and be better at cooking meals for the family. I'm getting better, but coming up with ideas sometimes is tough. MY other goal is to spend more time enjoying family.
I just blogged about all my new years resolutions today...one of them is to find a good balance in my life!!!
My resolutions are to just be more greatful for what I have and cherish the time and people that I have around me. And I need to get better at keeping up with the 100+ first cousins that I am so blessed to have! Love you Raych!
Post a Comment