Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girl's Night Fun

This past Friday we just had a GREAT Girl's Night! One of my friends, Ande,

is moving very far away. Which means get together! It's been awhile since we've had a crazy and unique girl's night. The last one was an 80's night. So I put together some plans for a Scavenger Hunt followed with bowling.
I don't have all the pictures collected yet from every one's camera. I'll have to add them later. Here are the photos from bowling.
The first game we played the scores were horrible! So every time our balls went in the gutter we had to do the gutter dance! Now it's been awhile since I've been bowling but my scores always get better with each game. We also played in the dark with glow in the dark balls.


We had a blast that evening driving around trying to find places and collect things. We had the girls wear fairy wings so we would stand out. Not like a bunch of 30+ year old woman wouldn't look funny running around in the city.

I'm guessing the next one will be a twilight get together!

1 comment:

Ande said...

Thanks for planning it. I had a blast. I'm gonna miss you.