
Today is Kenny's "14th" birthday! I can't believe we finally made it to the teen years. I remember thinking when he was a baby

that high school seemed so far away, now it's here! I mean just yesterday he graduated from 8th grade.

Now he's going to football games, joining clubs, trying wrestling. What's next, the high school girlfriend...Don't worry, I'm still breathing!
Well one things for sure, Kenny was the start of this little family. Lucky him, he was the first to be dropped, the first to sit in a poopy diaper till Mom realized where the smell was coming from, the first to try out house rules, the first to break down Mom and Dad!
For me, he's my first to send off to kindergarten, first to see enter high school, first to receive responsibilities at home and at church. Hopefully the first to go on a mission and the first to attend and finish college.
Kenny,
I hope you know how proud we are of you! You are an amazing kid! You know what you believe and are ready to stand up for it. I hope that you will stay strong and return with honor. I hope that all that you hope for will come true.
I hope that you will be a happy teen, adult, man! That you will be proud of your family and how they raised you. That you will raise your own some day and love them like we love you! Here's to many more wonderful years!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment