Monday, October 05, 2009

October Is Here!

Wow, I can't believe October is here! I've been so busy or sick and haven't had time to blog. I have so much to put up. Slowly I'll get it up this week, hopefully!
October is a fun, exciting and busy month for us. The boys birthday's are in October. So we'll have some birthday fun soon! Because their birthdays are in October we love the month of October. We go all out with decorations and fun activities. This weekend we'll be hitting the pumpkin patch for some corn maze fun and picking pumpkins.
The boys also get to pick what they would like to do for their birthday. Mateo has already said, "go to the movies"!

We're all excited about this movie. Hubby use to watch this as a kid so he loves to share it with the kids now!
Now I just have to get Kenny to pick what he wants to do. We stopped doing birthday parties a while ago. I can't believe their to big for parties now!

No comments: