I'm trying my best not to think about it. I have to allow him to have some real adventures during high school, right?
Man, how my Mom would've had an ear full right now. I use to sit and tell her how I was handling situations with my kids. You know talking them through helps!
So last week they started conditioning for wrestling. They have been running him like his never run before! The first couple of days he had to run the the whole high school "10" times! Then 3 miles to a HUGE hill we have down the street. Boy, I can't wait to see the baby fat come off!
He said baseball always put him in shape but not like this. Baseball works his arms but wrestling is working his legs.
Of course everyone is teasing him about the outfit he will have to wear and the head gear.

It hasn't scared him off yet! I'm really looking forward to this. I want to see where it leads! I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
I am sure that he will do a wonderful job. That is a lot of running, maybe I should join the team, loose some of my baby fat. :)
Post a Comment