
They're actually a cute little handout for some church ladies but you can bet tomorrow I will be making some for my house! I've even considered these for Thanksgiving place settings. Wouldn't that be cute with everyone's names on them?
Next are my cute little spiders! I had these styrofoam balls and wondered what I could do with them. So I painted them black, added some legs and eyes and.....

So I now have some monsters, black cats, pumpkins, spiders and now all we need are some ghost....

I did it old school! Just some good old fashion tissue ghost! Now all I have to do is find somewhere to hang them. I want them outside but with all the rain that wouldn't be so smart!
I'm hoping tomorrow we'll get the real pumpkins done!
1 comment:
Rayna,
Super cute!!! Thanks for posting a picture of your pumpkins and for linking back to me. They turned out really cute. UR AWESOME!!
Love the ghosts! Old school is the way to go. Who has time to think up new ways to make tissue ghosts. LOL ♥ Linda
Post a Comment