Thursday, October 16, 2008

It Never Ends!

So I get a call from hubby today and he's in the ER, huh? Yes, ER! He injured himself again. Yesterday it wasn't so bad but today he needed 3 stitches!
Then, yes there's more, I pick up Mateo from school and he has a been stung by a bee! What the heck is going on!

On to better news. Everywhere I turn I see a quote on faith. I've never said I had a faith problem. Don't know why they're jumping out at me. Maybe I'm just being reminded of how strong I am (my faith). Maybe.

Quote:
Faith is like the sun,
As you walk toward it,
it casts a shadow of our
burdens behind us.

1 comment:

Ande said...

The ER huh? and bees? what a week it has been for you guys, and everyone else it seems. It's been crazy.