Monday, October 20, 2008

New Project



So my Grandma has been asking me to make some bows for her store in Utah. I finally sat down and began. here's what I did this afternoon. I'm trying to decide if the flowers look good on the bow or without. What do you think? I'm sure it will be fine either way. Next I'm going to do curly corkscrew bows. Post those soon.
Note: it is so hard to get two to look a like.

5 comments:

Ande said...

I like them with the flower. But you are right, they look good both ways.

Karen said...

Those are way cute! I like them both ways, but I like them with the flower the most. Good job! =)

Leticia said...

Cute little bowes! They will go like hot cakes at Grammy's store! I finally got my tag posted btw!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love them they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rayna!! Thanks for stopping to visit!! Love your blog. I love the flowers in the middle. Too cute!! You are talented. :)

~Jill :)