What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Show the Love!
Join My Peeps link(down on the right). Become loyal followers and show some love! I have really enjoyed all of you checking in and leaving me sweet comments. So this is a tribute to you, to be apart of my page. Thanks for showing my blog some love!
I tried clicking, it's not letting me. :( I wanna be one of your peeps. ha ha. Sorry, so tired can't think straight. :) I am probably just having a dumb blond moment, I am allowed. ha ha
1 comment:
I tried clicking, it's not letting me. :( I wanna be one of your peeps. ha ha. Sorry, so tired can't think straight. :) I am probably just having a dumb blond moment, I am allowed. ha ha
Post a Comment