Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh My Gosh, No Way!

It's potty time! For 3 days now she's been saying she wants a potty. So we finally got her one. Today was the first day. I put some training pants on, showed her how to sit and then the fun begins. Ha! Well Mom's have to go to. I left her while I did my business. As I'm busy I'm thinking, "hmm, I should have brought her with me in here"!
You would not believe what I found. She put the potty on the couch and was sitting on it watching tv. She stands up and shows me SHE WENT POTTY!
At first I'm telling her, "Good Job", but please don't put it on the couch!
Notice she left her panties on while she peed. I had to also explain to pull down or off your panties!
Lesson learned, I think!
(of course I made her re-enact for photos, not on the couch)



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Rayna! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is beautiful! And I love the layout of your blog as well!