Well every year I have to entice the adults to help carve pumpkins. I don't know why they don't like it. It's tradition, we must carve pumpkins.
And every year I forget how much work it is.
Every year those pumpkin carving knives, break!
Every year I have to hear complaining;
"I don't like the smell"
"This is too messy"
"This is too much work"
What a bunch of babies! Even though I must confess, half way through it I get pretty tired of pumpkins guts being everywhere.
I just keep reminding myself and others that we are building wonderful memories that they will cherish for years!
I must say I love my hubby for putting up with everything I ask him to do. He honestly hates carving pumpkins and he's our #1 pumpkin worker. I also had his help with putting up the spiderwebs out front before we started the pumpkin fun.
He'd rather been watching the world series (baseball).
Thanks, Honey!
Today I will be roasting pumpkin seeds and making a birthday cake! Yep, it's my son Mateo's birthday tomorrow. We've got a busy day planned for him to help celebrate his 11th birthday! I'll post all about it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment