Yeah, I've been wide awake since 6:30am. Don't know why, haven't done this in awhile. My body is also so sore from workout yesterday. Did I mention I'm back to my regular workouts. Man, she worked us hard yesterday, running, weights. I'm beat! It's all worth it though. Did you know when you lift weights (a good weight lifting workout) you burn calories for 24 hours? Oh, yeah! Just a 30 minute routine of cardio will help you for 2-4 hours. When I really want to lose a large amount of weight I use to workout twice a day, about 3-4 times a week. I eventually found that running was my friend. I hate running, though. It tires me out so quick, but it is a fat burner!
I've been trying to get my injured pics up but for some reason it won't load them. I'm so mad!
I'm not sure if I'm going to put Christina in panties today. I was a little frustrated yesterday. It's seems like she's not even trying. Agh!
Well guess I should start my day.
1 comment:
You crack me up. And no, we did not keep the turtle we let him go back to his home in our backyard. I like the feeling of sore after a work out, I just have a hard getting to the work out in the first place! :)
Post a Comment