I forgot to mention the most important part about Ken. I love being with him because I've always felt comfortable around him and I knew I could always just be me.
With other guys I always felt that I had to put on a face; smiley face, pretty face, what you like face, do you like me face, won't you like me face. You know what I mean! When there was a guy you wanted to catch or get noticed you had to try different things and/or work at it.
With Ken, it came so easy. We were just drawn to each other. We wanted to spend every moment with each other. There were no games! I could just be me. Silly, serious, gross, weird, make-up, no make-up. It didn't matter to him. He saw me for who I really was. That is what I love most about him!
No comments:
Post a Comment