Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Prop 8

Okay so I'm going to touch on this. I haven't been to vocal about it but It's something I believe and should stand up for. I was worried at first that people might think I'm against them, hate them or look down on them for what they do. That is not the case. I will always support you, it will never change how I feel about you. I just have to stand for what I believe.
Which is, God meant for marriage to between a Man and Woman. His plan is based on the family which includes a Father and Mother raising children. For this purpose the Father has a roll to provide for, counsel, and lead his family. The Mother is to bear, nurture, and rear the children in the home.
In the beginning I too was for equality, that is what America is all about. The difference now is that I have a better understanding of what God's plan is for us here on this earth.
We were all sent here to earth to learn, progress and become apart of a family all our own.
Today there are so many kids lost because they are missing something in their family. We have to get America/World to see that it starts in the home with a Father and Mother. Then maybe we can solve some of the issues in the World.
That's just my opinion

4 comments:

Leticia said...

I think that you said it perfectly! We don't have to agree or participate with it in order to love someone who is involved with it no matter what it is! I know there are/have been things in my life time that I have done that wasn't the best and my family still loved and supported me, just not what I was doing...so goes life.

kellynmaryweaver said...

Okay were you at the fireside last night because it was soooooooooooo awesome. And President Ballard asked us to blog.... speaking of families you did hear that Ande had her baby yesterday?

Jen Sue Wild said...

Good for you speaking with your heart and your believes.
I know how hard it can be to speak your believes when good friends or family members believe differently. It is hard and makes you fell uncomfortable because you don't want there feelings hurt but I think you said it very well.

Karen said...

Very well said! good for you for standing up for what you believe in! I have a very close friend that I found out is going through this. It just makes me sick, and sad for him. I don't like what he is doing, but I will still be a friend and be there. How are you doing?