Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Accident, Accident, Accidents!

So let's start with Kenny, he came home yesterday with a sprained arm. During PE he played volleyball, yep the good ol' volleyball injury! He got his hand/finger caught in the net while trying to set (not spike, no child of mine will be spiking).

Then today Mateo was riding his skateboard and he fell, flat on his face. All I heard was crying at the door and I found him bleeding on the doorstep.

"Are you joking!"
"we've got a family photo coming up."

Oh wait, "Are you okay?"

Next, Christina had 2 accidents standing 2 feet from the potty chair. I had it! I put the diaper back on her.
*The band aid was just to copy her brother.

Finally, Ken came home saying he had an "owie" too.
"Are you serious!" He cut himself at work.

My goodness, what is it with my accident-prone family?
(the upload isn't working, I'll post pics later)

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Your kiddies are sooo cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I will for sure be checking in on yours. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. It's so tough to lose someone close. My thoughts are with you.

Ande said...

When it rains it pours that is for sure. It always seems to come right before a family picture too. Someone always has some kind of woound in ours. Hope that today goes better. :)