Okay I'm getting scared! I don't want to spend the day cleaning up pee! Hopefully she will remember to pull down her underpants. Late last night she stood over the potty with her panties on and peed. Yeah, I don't get it either! I've got just about every pair of underwear she owns in the wash. I've just forgotten what this is like.
It also didn't help that I'm out numbered in this house by men. Each of them had a comment about how to potty train her.
"put a diaper on her!"
"why is the potty in the living room?"
"get some pull ups."
I finally told them all to be quiet and don't tell me how to potty train, I've done it twice already! Of course those were boys, I wonder if it's different with girls. I didn't even grow up with girls. I have "5" brothers!
Please send me some encouraging words, let me know we'll be fine and she will get potty trained.
Question: Are you PT? LOL!
4 comments:
Hazel has pretty much done it on her own. We let her run around naked, because if she has anything on including panties she has accidents, but does perfectly fine otherwise. Of course with a house full of guys that might be difficult. Try taking her to pick out undies that she loves and see how that one goes. Good luck, it is not fun that is for sure. :)
With Kate, we used stickers on a chart and once the chart was full (about two weeks), she got to pick a toy out. Definitely think that instant gratification is a good thing for this. Good luck!! It eventually happens just usually not on our schedules unfortunately.
Girls are easier! If that helps, but Ande is right Naked helps. Of course the men will love that one! Bridget just didn't want diaper and was ready. She will get it. Just like when she gave up her pacifier! It just takes time. Have you been praying for patience
Yeah, this potty training this scares the bajeezus out of me. We decided the Sadiebug wasn't quite ready yet and are giving it a bit more time. But I'm thinking having naked time will be best.
Post a Comment