What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Fabulous Friday!
Our ward just had a craft night. It was great to get out and visit and do some fun, cute crafts. Of course no one finished them but that's not the point, is it. I'll have to post pics of the finish products soon. I do have photos of everyone having some fun though.
Looks like you all were having fun! I do think that the Grocery Game is worth it, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that my grocery doubles all coupons up to .99 and also has tripple coupon days about once a month, so I would look into how your grocery store accepts coupons. Mine also takes competitors coupons. You can also go to thegrocerygame.com and they will "investigate" for you.
1 comment:
Looks like you all were having fun! I do think that the Grocery Game is worth it, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that my grocery doubles all coupons up to .99 and also has tripple coupon days about once a month, so I would look into how your grocery store accepts coupons. Mine also takes competitors coupons. You can also go to thegrocerygame.com and they will "investigate" for you.
Post a Comment