We had such a good time I just had to post these tonight! They turned out great and it made for great family time. My Mom would have been so proud. She use to love to come up with fun activities that would get everyone together. Even the adults joined in and they thought it wouldn't be any fun!
4 comments:
You guys look like you have a lot of fun. No worries about talking to us. I knew that you were busy. I was trying to get out there for the funeral, but things just didn't work out. If you guys need anything please know that I am here for you.
Raych you are so Aunt Soli & Grammy! I love that the adults got into it too, except I didn't see Ray Ray, Stevie or Ramon...were the Raiders playing :) Aunt Soli will be glad to know that her table is still being used as the craft table too!
Those turned out so cute. What a fun project.
Awwe Theseturned out so cute..
Post a Comment