Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag your it!

Well this is the oddest tag I've seen, but I'll play! I just got tagged from my new blogger friend Stacey, check out her blog.
So here it is grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag three other people to do the same.
Wow believe this or not, but the book I grabbed is Raising Positive Kids In A Negative World, funny thing is it has no 56 page so I'll go with 57.

Some people are especially negative. There probably is more confusion about motivation and positive thinking than almost any other subject in our society. A study done several years ago at Harvard revealed that 85 percent of the reason people get jobs and get ahead in those jobs is because of their attitudes. The conclusion and evidence is overwhelming that parents who want to prepare their children for life will teach them how to develop a winning attitude as a way of life. Motivation and positive thinking are not things you turn on and off and use for special circumstances and events in your life. It is a way of thinking, doing, and being that brings incredible benefits to you and your family.


So I have been meaning to read this book for awhile. I'll have to get to it soon.
Okay I tag
Hopkins House
Burger Six
Weaver Family Blog

3 comments:

Leticia said...

So I will have to do your tag when I get home because beleive it or not, I do not have a single book in my office that has a page 65. (I know crazy, but for some reason accounting books have crazy numbering with letters in it and don't go that high) But I promise to do it in the morning...whose bday was it last weekend anyway? Your treats looked delicious!

Ande said...

oh sure. the closet book is one of the Twilight series. We'll see what I get. :)

kellynmaryweaver said...

Okay I forget this last night I will get to it this week and see what book is here, Oh Emma and Lucy this should be interesting!