Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Day

Mom,
Well today is Friday. It still feels like a dream, maybe your on vacation and I'll see you soon.
It's getting easier every day, hour, second.
Only half of yesterday, I cried.
Well there was so much to do.
Sorry if I didn't have any tears from some of you. That was probably weird, wanting to console me and I was pretty calm.
I went to Oakland yesterday, Ken drove. We went to get some new clothes to bury you in.
Jared is here, Grandma is here, Linda is here. Everyone is coming.
Their emotions are a day behind us. They've had less time to deal with things.
Wow, last night I was so tired. I even started to feel sick, nasueas.
I slept the whole night, so did Christina.
The phone has been ringing none stop.
A lot of love and support have been sent our way and yours.
It's been great!
It's been hard, to hear how they feel, too.
Everyone loved you, as much as we did.
I feel lost!
Are you watching us?
What are you doing?
Christina hasn't shown that she realizes your gone. What do i do when she does. How do I stop her from looking, when will she stop looking?
Can you believe Steve got in an accident?
We always worry when they're on bikes.
He's okay, hardly a scratch on him.
Dad says your were watching out for him.
Luckily no one has to go to work or school right now.
What happens when they do?
Life goes on I guess.
But I'll be here in this quiet, empty house.
How will Dad stay busy?
I guess I'm using a whole new bacth of tears today.
yesterday I had none left.
Well on with the day, I guess.
Love you!
Your Daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay and become moms and wives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same. My mom as your your mom are in a better place. No pain just warmth and peace. Time will pass and unexpected tears will fall. Let them fall. For those tears are the many times you felt your moms love. They will never go away. However one day they will turn to smiles and your mom high above will bring sunshine to you because she will see you grow.Life is what it is. So take your moms strength and go forward and do the best you can in life. One unexpected day(s) something will happen that will help you and no one will be around to witness but you will know that someone was watching over you. Your angel--your mom.
J.R. (Friend of Kathy,Jacob,Richard)