It's so easy to tell others (when they lose someone), they're in a better place, you'll see them one day, we're all here for you, etc...
But when it hits close to home, you just shake your head and ask "why?"
Why him?
Why now?
Why that way?
It hurts to know, someone that was trying to make a change, live his life well, never hurt anyone could leave this world so harshly!
I have to ask/wonder if it was a wake-up call to us/others/the city to do as he did-make a difference!
It is amazing how others thought of him. There isn't a harsh word out there about him! Anyone who met him liked him! I know God has a plan for you, Matt, and I know you'll follow him/it! You were a great Man! I miss your presence here on earth, but know that you made a difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment