Well I was glad to see that Hubby and daughter weren't feeling so great also! I spent most of the day on the couch watching movies. Luckily Christina was real nice and just hung out and played quietly.
I watched 3 episodes of Gilmore Girls from the last season that I missed. Yeah, my favorite show and I don't even know how it ended. I rented the season at the library and I'm trying to catch up before I have to return it. This show just cracks me up!
Did you know I figured out Christina's name because of it, why not name your daughter after ya!
I also started Across the Universe. Not bad, if you like hippie stuff! Yeah, I'm not big on the hippie thing but I do enjoy the music and story!
I then spent the evening crying during One Tree Hill. It was a funeral and it was sad. Then it was CSI:Miami and "H" got shot! Are you kidding, I've missed most of last season and I try to catch up and they shoot H! He's the whole show so they can't kill him or can they? Has anyone heard, are they cancelling the show?
Well it's been awhile since I've been able to watch so much tv- it was great!
1 comment:
It's nice to veg out sometimes, it's mostly when you aren't feeling too hot though, which is no fun. Hope you are feeling better.Is that why you need to get out of the house? :)
Post a Comment