I was checking out a blog, who recently lost twins. It was amazing that at that same moment I was reading, I was feeling the same way.
"It has been interesting to go to the grocery store or to be out in public right now, knowing that all the pain I have inside is completely unknown to most people I come in contact with. There is no outward indication of what is going on in my heart. And, as I watch people now, I find myself wondering what they might be experiencing that goes unnoticed to everyone else. If I can feel such intense heartache and still appear to be functioning like a normal person, I wonder what all these other "normal-looking" people are thinking about, worrying about, what burdens are weighing them down." -megan and marc
I haven't wanted to see or talk to too many people lately.
I don't want to have to let them know I'm okay or what happened.
I try to put on a great face but deep down I'm crushed!
I'm suppose to be happy that families are forever,
but that doesn't help me right now!
1 comment:
I am glad that you called me. My mom was laughing at me that someone called me for help on a quilt. ( I am by far the least talented in my family) I wonder that sometimes too as I walk through stores and stop to think what they might be going through. I like the music by the way.
Post a Comment