What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Dress-Up Fairies!
I used foam, foam glue(didn't know that existed),tacky glue, felt, glitter, sequins, velcro and a 3 ring binder. I made a bunch of interchangeable outfits and voila! The quiet, fun begins!
4 comments:
That is really cute. Watch out or they will put you on the enrichment committee. :) Hazel would love something like that.
Ok - you finished that yesterday! I am so jealous! It is absolutely darling. I love the felt and foam - totally worked and looks cute!
You are so more crafty then me, you need to teach me some of those seamstress skills too.
SUper cute Raychel!!! Your little one will love that!!
Post a Comment