Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Can't sleep


i can't sleep can you tell. I just keep thinking and been emailing everyone.
I remembered this morning how I use to pick my Mom up last year to get her out of the house. I would bring her over to my house and let her hang out there. She would watch Christina run around the house and make a mess and then we would sit and watch this program together with the boys. She liked coming over and watching us act as a family.
I've spent the last 3-4 years in and out of my Mom's house (living). At times I would be upset that we couldn't have our own place but now I kow it was a blessing. I got to spend the last few years very close to her!
I guess we'll be going to Apple Hill by ourselves!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I know how you feel, I could not sleep after I heard from Uncle Ernie. I kept thinking about the last time I saw your mom at Ramon's wedding. I felt terrible because I waited so long to visit her. Your Mom my Sister-in-Law helped me through so much as I was growing up. I also remember every Christmas I could not wait to see what she made for me.
I will miss her so much.

Love,
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I remember when my mom passed away 7 years ago and even though I was so happy for her I was so sad for us. It does get easier though. We are lucky to have the gospel to help us through. Your mom was an amazing example to all of us. Especially to her kids. She lived her life loving all of you and loving the gospel. What better example of a mother is there. I'm here if you ever need to talk. She was very proud of you. Love, Janis

Doug and Jami said...

I loved your mom! I'm sad to hear the news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.