What's it like to be "Rayna for a day"? Children, husband, family- Just everyday life! See it through a 20 or 30 somethings' eyes (I'll never tell)! Full-time; wife, mother, homemaker, taxi driver and the list goes on!
Raychel, your mom is such a beautiful person. She had such a sweet spirit and an awesome outlook on life even when life was hard. I am so sorry that she is no longer here but she is spreading her beauty and spirit with Heavenly Father now. You carry on your mom's spirit in your heart now. Things will get easier but you will never forget. Pictures will remind your kids and carrying on her spirit will also let them know your mom. You should be proud to be a part of your family. I love you! Please let me know if you need anything! I am there for you! Love, Elise
This is a beautiful picture. She was such a sweet lady, my favorite Sunday at church was when I knew she was going to be teaching the Relief Society lesson. (I would actually go) I hope that you are doing o.k. Love you!!
Im so sorry Raychel for your loss. Im so bad with words in times like this. ALthough as I read your blogs, the feelings are so real to me and cant help but feel the pain you do. I dont know if we can ever prepare for the loss of a loved one easily. But all the memories are never lost. You are strong girl and a great mother.....you will pull through and days will get easier. I will remember you in my prayers.
3 comments:
Raychel, your mom is such a beautiful person. She had such a sweet spirit and an awesome outlook on life even when life was hard. I am so sorry that she is no longer here but she is spreading her beauty and spirit with Heavenly Father now. You carry on your mom's spirit in your heart now. Things will get easier but you will never forget. Pictures will remind your kids and carrying on her spirit will also let them know your mom. You should be proud to be a part of your family. I love you! Please let me know if you need anything! I am there for you! Love, Elise
This is a beautiful picture. She was such a sweet lady, my favorite Sunday at church was when I knew she was going to be teaching the Relief Society lesson. (I would actually go) I hope that you are doing o.k. Love you!!
Im so sorry Raychel for your loss. Im so bad with words in times like this. ALthough as I read your blogs, the feelings are so real to me and cant help but feel the pain you do. I dont know if we can ever prepare for the loss of a loved one easily. But all the memories are never lost. You are strong girl and a great mother.....you will pull through and days will get easier. I will remember you in my prayers.
Post a Comment