Tuesday, September 02, 2008

They're Back!


New Kids On The Block were on The View this morning! Now I'm not too sure about their new cd but I was a huge fan years ago! I had every cd, poster, button, even the jacket! I was also privileged to attend a concert, thanks Mom!
I use to take my cds (oh wait they weren't cds then they were cassettes) everywhere! I would sing and dance in my room, front yard, and car! I'm sure my brothers were plenty sick of hearing them.
My Mom even enjoyed they're Christmas album, funny!
So this morning they were still HOT as ever! I don't know what it is about a group of guys dancing and singing 'nsync! (no pun intended)!

1 comment:

Ande said...

you too huh? I went to a concert. They are performing here Oct. 9 and I want to go, of course having a baby in the middle of a NKOB concert would be a little embarassing. :) I just bought a CD of their greatest hits. :)