
Matt Garcia
Here is a young man at the age of 21, was elected to the Fairfield City Council. We believe he was the youngest councilman elected in the state of California, not yet proven.
I knew him when he was in HS and working at Chevys as a host. He was such a sweet young man, very energetic and fun to be around! When I saw him running for city council I said, "You go"! I of course voted for him. I believed he could make a change and stand up for us younger folks and teenagers.
He was constantly involved with the youth, making programs and facilities available to the youth.
I'm sad to say he was shot last night and is in critical condition. I only hope that he will make it and that he was meant to do more!
1 comment:
That is horrible, I hope that he comes through
Post a Comment